I’m traveling with a minor, what documentation should I take?

If you are traveling out of the country with a minor, and one or both parents or legal guardians are not present, we strongly recommend bringing an original signed letter from the absent parent(s) or legal guardians authorizing the minor to travel with you. A notarized letter is recommended.