Traveling Mindset: Our advice is to save a little extra room for a positive attitude. Being lighthearted and going with the flow when encountering the unexpected will keep little problems from ruining your travel experience.
Clothing Advice: KaliKosmos Travel recommends travelers
- dress in layers because it is the easiest way to stay comfortable no matter what the conditions may be.
- know the local weather. When you utilize our customized packing list you’ll know what to expect for the weather at your destination.
- have comfortable closed-toe walking shoes, a small travel umbrella, a hat, sunscreen/bug spray, and a jacket/sweater.
Generally, we recommend dressing “Smart Casual” but please determine what you bring by the itinerary of your trip. Depending on your itinerary, you may also want to pack a couple of nicer outfits (and blazers for gentlemen).
Important Travel Items:
- Carry your valuables and official travel documents with you at all times. This includes your currency, documentation, identification, glasses, cameras, and any medication that you may need.
- Keep an extra copy of the first page of your passport(s) separate from your official travel documents.
- Bring more than enough medicine than you anticipate needing and keep your medication in the original prescription-label bottle.