Working with a Travel Advisor
- I thought travel agents died out with the invention of the internet!
- Why should I use a travel advisor to plan and reserve my next trip?
- Can you plan a trip within my ideal spending limit?
- What is Professionally Planned Travel?
- What are your agency fees and what do they cover?
- Why do you charge for research?
- What type of communication can I expect from KaliKosmos Travel?
- Once I’ve begun my trip, who should I contact for help?
- I have limited mobility. Are you able to help me travel?
- What options are available for special needs travel?
- I require special food accommodations because of dietary restrictions. Can you accommodate my needs?
- Can I cruise while pregnant?
- Do I need to pay for all of my vacation up-front?
- Can I pay for my trip with more than one credit card?
- Can I use a debit card to hold a hotel room?
- How do I use the DocuSign paperclip?
- Can you beat online airfare prices?
- How do I change my flights?
- How do I cancel my flight reservation?
- Do I need to reconfirm my flights before I leave?
- When do I need to be at the airport to check in for my flight?
- Do you have some general packing advice?
- How much luggage am I allowed to take on my trip?
- What should I pack in my carry on bag?
- What do I need to avoid packing in my carry-on bag?
- What is the 3-1-1 rule?
- What is an “Inside the Bag Tag”?
- What kind of identification do I need to travel?
- How can I get/renew a passport?
- I’m traveling with a minor, what documentation should I take?
- I have a legal record, does this limit my travel options?
- What if the name printed on my travel document is different than what appears on my government ID?
- I’ve recently changed my name, do I need to change my passport?
- I was born in Puerto Rico, is my birth certificate a valid proof of citizenship?
- What is Real ID?
- What is Secure Flight?
- What is Global Entry (Known Traveler Number)?
- What is TSA-Pre?
- What is a Redress Number?